Saturday, August 7, 2010

Knitting Notions!




When I first started knitting I had a pair of scissors, a darning needle and some yarn. That was it! Then I started to realize the many tools/notions you need as you begin to knit! I have since added to my notions!

I have found some great notions bags from Lexi Barns and a great durable case as well for my needles. The bags are /cases are very durable. I have had mine for 4 years and they still look brand new.

Then I started using circular needles and discovered Namaste notion bags. Namaste notions are reasonably priced and I love the variety of styles you can choose from. Thanks to my friends at Kaleidoscope Yarns I have quite a few of their great products! I love the versatility of Namaste notions and how easy it is to throw a bag of notions into my bag along with my latest knitting project as I head out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment